The beautiful and talented Emma Wicker kindly nominated me (OK, a while ago) for a Liebster Award. The rules are: answer 10 given questions, then choose some others with an awesome blog and ask them 10 questions.
Here are my questions and answers.
1. Do you have a favorite book, if so what is it?
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon.
2. If you could be any character from a book, who would it be and why?
Definitely one of the kids from The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. Just so I can go through the wardrobe and out the other side! I used to try it when I was young. Plus, apparently my spirit animal is an enormous lion (don’t ask) so I’d like to meet Aslan.
3. Have you ever read a book so profound that once you’ve read it, you can’t get it out of your head?
Profound probably isn’t the right word, but The Uninvited by Liz Jensen made me want to turn straight back to the beginning and re-read. Goose bumps and creep outs.
4. Where is your favorite place to read?
In bed. It’s my favourite place in general.
5. What POV do you prefer to read?
6. How often do you read?
Every hour of every day unless I’m sleeping!
7. What are you reading right now?
Unpublished manuscripts I’m either beta reading or about to edit.
8. Have you ever not finished a book? If so, why?
Yes, lots. They’re either utterly boring, didn’t grab me, badly written or too preacher-y.
9. If you could live in the world of any book, what world/book would it be?
I’ve probably answered this above, Narnia.
10. Is there a book due for release that you are eagerly waiting for?
The follow up to Spark by Rachael Craw. Get a move on, Rachael!
And now I get to ask 10 questions to some lovely bloggy writer-y type peeps. So, I would like to nominate the following for a Liebster Award…
And your questions are…
What do you write; genre, catergory, etc?
When do you write?
Why do you write?
Computer or notepad, pencil or pen?
Noise, if so what kind, or silence?
Describe your current WIP in less than 20 words.
Agent or editor – which would you rather be?
Which book do you wish most of all you’d written?
If not a writer, what’s your dream job?
Dream date – doesn’t have to be a book character.
And that's it. Thanks for stopping by for a read. Come again soon.
Want to guest blog or be interviewed? Got a cover reveal or book coming out?
Get in touch today!